*instinctools is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who is eager to undertake various solid tasks and see problems before they happen.
We provide smooth projects onboarding: knowledge transfer sessions and support from colleagues.
About the project:
Global management consulting firm that advises the world's leading businesses, governments and institutions. With more than 95 offices in over 50 countries.
Our client’s platform is a customizable set of 15 components that can be assembled to serve different clients journeys across industries and functions. Each module serves a business purpose such as data visualization, data management, storyboarding, workflow, etc. Main goal of the platform – reduce time to market of insights through the usage of already-existing components.
Technology DevOps stack:
- IaC: terraform, Ansible;
- Cloud: AWS;
- containerizations: k8s, Docker;
- monitoring/logging: ELK, Splunk, Zabbix;
- OS: Linux;
- CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub Actions
Our expectations of the candidate:
A highly driven, solutions-oriented technical professional, who has/wants to be able to:
- has a strong development background (Python, Java, Golang), additionally, it is good to understand what is happening in all parts of the application;
- deal with the current Terraform code and add new logic to automation;
- deal with the existing ansible code and add new logic;
- maintain and troubleshoot the K8s infrastructure;
- work with CI/CD tools (Gitlab, Jenkins, CircleCI, GitHub depending on the project);
- problem-solving of AWS infrastructure;
- monitoring and logging (ELK Stack, Zabbix, Splunk depending on the project);
- has basic experience in database administration;
- has outstanding communication skills in English (upper-intermediate or higher);
- has an interest in DevOps/SRE tools and practices.
- A relaxed atmosphere without formalism and bureaucracy;
- Flexible working time;
- Diverse benefits package and soulful office parties;
- Stability. We have been on the market for 20 years and we are HTP Belarus resident;
About our company:
Currently our company is going through the stage of active growth and changes which means we are building a brand new corporate culture - the culture of growth and self-development.
Our main focus now is on personal and working environment upgrading. We strongly believe that professionalism of employees is one of the company’s main assets so we arrange internal training and coaching sessions as well as knowledge sharing meetups on a regular basis.
You have an amazing opportunity to join our team and take part in realization of inspiring company’s goals.