Senior iOS Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
This is Tispr
We love life. We don’t want to waste it. We won’t do a job in five steps if it in can be done in one. We don’t need fancy tools, just the right ones. So we decided to build a fully flexible, easy-to-use, all-in-one collaboration software, to make your work life easier and more productive.
Tispr wants to create the new home for work that allows small-medium businesses and freelancers to connect, collaborate, and finish projects efficiently. Our fair-priced, all-in-one work suite features fully integrated tools, stripped to their core essentials. We want everyone to spend less time stressing over work, and more time doing what they love.
We’re looking for stellar individuals, who are passionate about building intuitive work products that are a pleasure to use. Our mission takes serious smarts, intense curiosity, and dedication to being the best. Join our team, and take your talent to the next level!
tispr is seeking an experienced iOS Developer, motivated by a strong software engineering culture. Our tight knit, high performance team is responsible for developing and strengthening the app that allows independent professionals to connect and collaborate with a diverse network of potential customers and other talented professionals. Become part of our ambitious and colorful start-up team and continue to improve and grow of iOS platform.
What you'll do
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Collaborate with product and design teams to deliver the best possible product to consumers
What to bring
- 2+ years’ experience in iOS development
- Strong knowledge of Swift
- Familiarity with CoreData
- Basic knowledge of ReactiveCocoa
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with Unit Testing (Quick framework)
- Ability to work with RESTful APIs
- Know-how od continuous integration
Bonus points, if you have
- Capability in building mobile application
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with Android development